glSuzSRaSGMPB_Gxc_09Koo7g6M TOTAL WORLD ENTERTAINMENT: I go weak on my knees when I see Madhuri Dixit on screen, says Parakh Madan

total world entertainment fan page

Saturday 21 July 2012

I go weak on my knees when I see Madhuri Dixit on screen, says Parakh Madan

I go weak on my knees when I see Madhuri Dixit on screen, says Parakh Madan!

5 hours ago
Dancing diva Madhuri Dixit has millions of fans, but few have been her diehard fans and television actress Parakh Madan is simply one of them. The beautiful doll of t-town who is currently seen in Niyati is a huge fan of Bollywood star Madhuri Dixit.

The lady is so much in love with Madhuri that she does not shy away from saying that she goes weak in her knees when she sees her on-screen. In fact, Parakh does not miss a single episode of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa, just to get a glimpse of the Bollywood icon.

“I am a big fan of Madhuri and the minute she is on screen I go weak on my knees, especially because I am also a dancer. I am trained in Kathak from Pandit Birju Maharaj who also choreographed Madhuri’s dance in Devdas.”

She added in full excitement “I have heard so much about Madhuri from Birju Maharaj that I have fallen for her. From being an exceptional dancer to being a very down to earth person, she is so very real in spite of being a star.”

Ask her if she has ever met her dream lady she says, “No not yet, but I will be awestruck if I ever happen to meet her.”

Well, we wish you soon get to meet he

No comments: