glSuzSRaSGMPB_Gxc_09Koo7g6M TOTAL WORLD ENTERTAINMENT: Parvati to take Mahakali's avatar to kill Shumbhu and Nishambhu on Mahadev

total world entertainment fan page

Sunday 19 August 2012

Parvati to take Mahakali's avatar to kill Shumbhu and Nishambhu on Mahadev

Parvati to take Mahakali's avatar to kill Shumbhu and Nishambhu on Mahadev!


Divine marriage of Shiv and Parvati got completed in the presence of thousands of devotee on Life OK’s Devon Ke Dev…Mahadev.

And very soon fans of Mahadev will witness new entries in the mythological series, as per the Hindu culture the two Rakshas Shumbhu and Nishambhu, who make everyone’s life miserable and live in Patal, will enter the epic now.

Devdatta Nage, who has portrayed some powerful characters in the past on television, will be seen playing the role of Shumbhu and Surendra Thakur will play Nishambhu.

Devdatta confirmed the track and said, “I was busy shooting for Shivaji and Kala Kalaya Namaha on ETV Marathi when I got a call from the production house (Triangle Film Company) to do this show. Since I was shooting for two shows already I declined the offer initially. However, then they approached me again. I am glad that I accepted the series as my character is very powerful.”

If buzz goes correct, these characters will mark the birth of Mahakali in the show. Since Shumbhu and Nishambhu cannot be killed by Gods or humans, only a woman can end their lives. Parvati will take the avatar of Kali thereafter

No comments: