glSuzSRaSGMPB_Gxc_09Koo7g6M TOTAL WORLD ENTERTAINMENT: Call me Kareena Kapoor-Khan: Bebo

total world entertainment fan page

Monday 31 December 2012

Call me Kareena Kapoor-Khan: Bebo

Call me Kareena Kapoor-Khan: Bebo

Kareena Kapoor-Khan says she's finally getting the hang of her new 'beautiful' surname

It all started with Aishwarya Rai when she decided to go ahead and add Bachchan to her surname. After tying the knot with Saif Ali Khan, the latest entrant to this fledgling club in B-Town is Bebo. Earlier, Bollywood actresses usually chose not to tweak their established screen names post wedding. Needless to add, times are indeed changing.

In fact, Kareena Kapoor-Khan quite often ends up insisting others to use her updated conjugal identity. `I keep telling people to please address me as Kareena Kapoor-Khan. Besides, that's my name now, isn't it?

No comments: