glSuzSRaSGMPB_Gxc_09Koo7g6M TOTAL WORLD ENTERTAINMENT: C.I.D CELEBRATING 15 YEARS ON SONY TV

total world entertainment fan page

Wednesday 7 March 2012

C.I.D CELEBRATING 15 YEARS ON SONY TV

C.I.D CELEBRATING 15 YEARS ON SONY TV
C.I.D. is a series that airs on Sony Entertainment Television. It is about a team of detectives belonging to the Crime Investigation Department in Mumbai. The protagonist of the show is Shivaji Satam. C.I.D. is regarded as the longest running TV series in India. ACP Pradyuman,Inspector Daya, Senior Inspector Abhijeet, Inspector Fredricks,Sub-Inspector Vivek,Sub-Inspector Nikhil,Sub-Inspector Kajal,Inspector Sachin, Dr Tarika and Dr Salunkhe are among the main characters. C.I.D COMPLETES 15 YEARS ON SONY TV.
On 21 January 1998, Sony Entertainment Television and Fireworks Productions launched a weekly crime thriller called C.I.D.C.I.D. set another record on 7 November 2004, when B. P. Singh entered the Limca Book of Records and Guinness Book of World Records for canning an entire episode named "The Inheritance" / C.I.D. 111 in a single shot of 111 minutes (one hour fifty one minutes) without a single cut.
According to an old interview of B. P. Singh, he shot six episodes of C.I.D. on Doordarshan (DD) in 1986 'even before Sony TV saw its first daylight'.
On 3 January 2005, Sony Entertainment Television and Fireworks Productions launched a daily investigative thriller called CID Special Bureau, which had a run of 168 episodes, and ended on 27 April 2006. CID Special Bureau was also aired on SAB TV.
Beginning on 7 July 2006, a nationwide hunt called "C.I.D. Operation Talaash" was launched, in search of a new officer to join the C.I.D. team,which ended on 1 September 2006. Viivek V. Mashru was declared the winner of the hunt and his character's name is Vivek.
After its success, C.I.D.'s producers arranged an award function — CID Gallantry Awards — on 26 January 2010, on Sony Entertainment Television to celebrate their 12th anniversary.
The C.I.D. team currently consists of officers ACP Pradyuman, Senior Inspector Abhijeet, Senior Inspector Daya, Inspector Fredricks, Inspector Sachin, Sub-Inspector Vivek, Sub-Inspector Kajal, Sub-Inspector Purbi and Forensic experts Dr. Salunkhe, and Dr. Tarika portrayed by Shivaji Satam, Aditya Srivastava, Dayanand Shetty, Dinesh Phadnis, Hrishikesh Pandey, Vivek Mashru, Jasveer Kaur, Ansha Saeed, Narendra Gupta, and Shraddha Musale respectively

No comments: