glSuzSRaSGMPB_Gxc_09Koo7g6M TOTAL WORLD ENTERTAINMENT: I LUV MY INDIA ON SAB TV

total world entertainment fan page

Thursday 8 March 2012

I LUV MY INDIA ON SAB TV

I LUV MY INDIA ON SAB TV
 I Luv My India is an Indian comedy television series, which made its debut in 2012 on SAB TV. It has been created by Tony Singh and Deeya Singh’s DJ’s A Creative Unit' and deal with the theme, "What happens when the west meets the east?" highlighting Indian value systems.The public launch function took place at Dilli Haat.
story
What happens when an NRI family that has been far away from Indian culture and India is suddenly forced to come back to India and adjust to all things Indian? It won’t be hard to guess that it would be complete chaos. This is exactly the scenario where the Sethi family , that has been living in London for years, come back to India temporarily due to some circumstances and then stay here forever.
starcast
I Love My India Casts:

Premnath Sethi:

Arun Bali has played the character of Premnath Sethi (Dadaji) in I Love My India. He resides in India with his family. He is the head of his family. He understands the views of his children but never forgets India and Indian culture.

Deep Sethi:

Himani Shivpuri has played the character of Deep Sethi in I Love My India on SAB TV. She is married to Premnath Sethi. She is Dadiji in her family. She wants to fill the understanding of culture and society of India in her children. Himani Shivpuri was last seen in Baat Hamari Pakki Hai, Beend Banoongaa Ghodi Chadhunga and Sasural Simar Ka.

Ravinder:

Imran Khan has played the character of Ravinder in I Love My India TV serial. He is the oldest and responsible son of Sethi family. Imran Khan was last seen in Ammaji Ki Galli.

Sweety:

Rakshandha Khan has played the character of Sweety in I Love My India serial. She is the wife of Ravinder. She is very British by her behavior in this serial. Rakshandha Khan was last seen in Adaalat.

Prem:

Ayaz Ahmed has played the character of Prem in I Love My India TV Show. He is the smart, intelligent, ambitious and idle son of Sethi family. Ayaz Ahmed was last seen in Meri Toh Lag Gayi Naukri.

Rajinder:

Indresh Malik has played the character of Rajinder in I Love My India Show. He is the laziest son of Sethi family. Indresh Malik was last seen in 12/24 Karol Bagh and Haar Jeet.

Simran:

Anjali Mukhi has played the character of Simran in I Love My India TV series. She is very loud and outspoken lady in this series. She is married to Rajinder. Anjali Mukhi was last seen in Saas Bina Sasuraal.

Dimple, Jazzy, Pammi and Surinder are also leading character of I Love My India series. I Love My India casts are very perfect in their role and situation.

I Love My India Story:

Story of I Love My India revolves around an NRI family named Sethi family. The family resides in London. Children of the family are almost Britishers.

Story of I Love My India on SAB TV talks about the whole Punjabi community which lives in London. It is the story of Chadha family too.

Suddenly, Sethi family is forced to come back to India and adjust to all things as Indian. Now, it is time to change temperament, attitude and become Indian residing in Ludhiana, Punjab.

I Love My India story teaches the essence of Indian culture, tradition and customs and it will make us proud to be an Indian in a comical way.

First Episode of I Love My India:

First episode of I Love My India TV serial opens with the dream of Deep. She sees a beautiful occasion of Lohri in Punjab. Her Children were busy in daily chores. They were inspired by patriotism. They celebrate Lohri together.

Suddenly, Deep wakes up and finds herself in London. Premnath asks about her dream. She explains her views. In the next scene of I Love My India serial, we watched an introduction of Deep’s and Premnath’s family.

The family member was very different and modern from the dream of Deep. They had no feelings to be an Indian. They were the English now. Deep thinks how they will realize the beauty of culture of India and tradition.
 

directed by meesha d gautam,shantaram verma. WRITTEN BY Damini K Shetty, Raaj Shetty & S Farhan.starts on 20th feb 2012 on sab tv 8pm mon -fri.

No comments: