glSuzSRaSGMPB_Gxc_09Koo7g6M TOTAL WORLD ENTERTAINMENT: Parakh Madan entry in for Bade Acche Lagte Hain!

total world entertainment fan page

Saturday 31 March 2012

Parakh Madan entry in for Bade Acche Lagte Hain!

Parakh Madan entry in for Bade Acche Lagte Hain
Parakh Madan is all geared to end her two years old sabbatical and entertain you with her new stint in Sony TV’s Bade Acche Lagte Hain!

Last seen in Hats Off Productions’ Burey Bhi Hum Bhale Bhi Hum (Star Plus) and Monica Mogre’s Case Files (Zee TV), she will now be seen playing Vikram’s (Jay Kalra) boss in BALH. It is notable that this said role was earlier supposed to be played by Splitsvilla fame Priyanca Sharma but she opted out due to health issues.

As seen Neha (Tarana Raja) has been complaining about Vikram’s busy schedule and how he has been neglecting his personal life due to excess work. She has also been under the impression that Vikram’s boss, Harry, is the one who is responsible behind everything. Parakh has made the entry as Harry and she plays someone who will be very friendly in nature and not wear a typical snooty attitude. If believe the sources then a romantic track will soon be introduced between Vikram and Harry. 

Confirming her presence in the Balaji Telefilms’ show, Parakh said, “Yes, I am playing Harry in Bade Achhe… and I am very excited about my role. I can’t reveal anything about my character as I don’t want to spoil the mystery. It is great to be working with Balaji. This is my comeback show as I had earlier shifted to Delhi. But now I have got a show like Bade Achhe… to mark my comeback.”

Hope it stands a successful comeback for her!

No comments: