glSuzSRaSGMPB_Gxc_09Koo7g6M TOTAL WORLD ENTERTAINMENT: Bharti Singh to share the huge canvas with Akshay Kumar in Khiladi 786

total world entertainment fan page

Monday 11 June 2012

Bharti Singh to share the huge canvas with Akshay Kumar in Khiladi 786

Bharti Singh to share the huge canvas with Akshay Kumar in Khiladi 786!

Bharti Singh to share the huge canvas with Akshay Kumar in Khiladi 786
Stand-up comedian, Bharti Singh, rose to fame by grabbing the title of second runner up in the reality laughter show The Great Indian Laughter Challenge. Now, after tickling the funny bones, she is all set to drift the audience with her acting talent.

A little birdie from the town informed that the stand up comedian has got a golden opportunity to share the screen space with Akshay Kumar in his most talked about forthcoming Khiladi 786. Bharti is extremely excited to work with one of the leading actor’s of the tinsel town.

On being asked, thrilled Bharti expressed her pleasure and told the sources, “Akshay Kumar is my favourite actor since childhood and I never imagined that one day I will be able to work with him. When I got call from Akshay's office regarding my first break in Bollywood, I was in seventh heaven”.

Bharti gave a sneak peek of her role in her dream movie and further added, “I play a reporter who disguises herself as a maid to work at the residence of a gangster. My character is somewhat like an undercover agent and has got many scenes where I will be working with Akshay.”

Bharti you are certainly among the most fortunate talents of the tinsel town!

No comments: