glSuzSRaSGMPB_Gxc_09Koo7g6M TOTAL WORLD ENTERTAINMENT: Shah Rukh Khan is still delicious: Anushka

total world entertainment fan page

Tuesday 13 November 2012

Shah Rukh Khan is still delicious: Anushka

Shah Rukh Khan is still delicious: Anushka

Anushka Sharma, who started her acting career with Shah Rukh Khan in 2008 movie "Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi", will be seen romancing the superstar once again in forthcoming love saga "Jab Tak Hai Jaan". The actress says that even after four years, SRK's charm remains the same.

"He is equally delicious. Yes, in my first film it was an acquired taste because I didn't know him, but with this film, I got to know him better, " the 24-year-old told reporters during the promotion of the film in the capital.

"Jab Tak Hai Jaan" releases on Nov 12 and it also stars Katrina Kaif.

Sharing her first experience with SRK, Anushka said she still remembers the "nervousness" that she had during the shooting of "Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi".

"I was really scared, but he made me so comfortable and I am always grateful to him for that. Shah Rukh as a co-star is a blessing. In 'Jab Tak...' I was more of a friend. But both the times, he was lovely and the best co-star one can ever had, " she added.

No comments: