glSuzSRaSGMPB_Gxc_09Koo7g6M TOTAL WORLD ENTERTAINMENT: Natasha Sharma is willing to enter Na Aana Is Des Laado

total world entertainment fan page

Wednesday 11 April 2012

Natasha Sharma is willing to enter Na Aana Is Des Laado

Natasha Sharma is willing to enter Na Aana Is Des Laado
the talented and graceful actress of television industry Natasha Sharma aka Sia of Colors’ Laado has always been an adorable person. Whether it’s because of her on screen role as Sia or her personal life, she has always managed to win the hearts.

After the end of her role in Laado, her fans are desperately waiting for her come back. Recently during an interview the actress was asked about her experience of working with Laado and she said, “I would love to enter Laado again. I had a great time working with team and have great memories. If there’s a performance oriented role in this daily, I would definitely be back in Laado”.

On being asked as to what sort of role she will readily take up, she stated, “I would love to experiment, but I won’t take up just anything that comes my way, I believe in quality more than quantity”.

Though the actress was seen essaying the role of a spirit in Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli and also in some episodes of Comedy Circus, but her fans miss her as Sia and want her back on the same channel.

When asked about it, she says," It was a very rejuvenating experience. Since I was doing Laado and Comedy Circus simultaneously, I found it extremely good. I was actually making people cry and laugh at the same time. It will always be special for me. But nothing is permanent in life and one has to move on”.

No comments: