glSuzSRaSGMPB_Gxc_09Koo7g6M TOTAL WORLD ENTERTAINMENT: Preeti Amin backs out of SAB TV's Lapataganj

total world entertainment fan page

Thursday 12 April 2012

Preeti Amin backs out of SAB TV's Lapataganj

Preeti Amin backs out of SAB TV's Lapataganj!
Preeti Amin backs out of SAB TV's Lapataganj
Those of you who have been wondering as to what has gone wrong with Surili from Garima Productions’ Lapataganj aired on SAB TV as she isn’t seen on the show of late, then let us tell you that it’s because she is no more a part of the show.

Buzz has it that Preeti Amin who plays Surili in the show has opted out of it and has even submitted her papers to the production house. Having left with no other option, the CVs ended up bringing the track of Surili missing in the show as well.

While talking to the sources, Preeti said, “Yes, I have quit Lapataganj. The reason for this move is that I have been associated with this sitcom for nearly two years now. I wanted to try something different but because of my association with Lapataganj, I missed on a lot of opportunities. So I decided to quit the show and can now take up a new show.”

On the other end Sucheta Khanna, who essays Indumati in this series, wants her to come back. She said, “I have heard that she is no more part of our show. But I just hope that she comes back because Surili is one of the important characters in the series.”

Let’s see if Preeti minds changing her decision!

No comments: