glSuzSRaSGMPB_Gxc_09Koo7g6M TOTAL WORLD ENTERTAINMENT: Challenging roles attract me the most, asserts Sara Khan

total world entertainment fan page

Sunday 8 July 2012

Challenging roles attract me the most, asserts Sara Khan


Challenging roles attract me the most, asserts Sara Khan!


Challenging roles attract me the most, asserts Sara Khan
Star One’s daily soap Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein, is the one which introduced all to this beautiful lady Sara Khan aka Alka. She was loved by all for her strong performance in the show.

Latest news about Sara states that she has bagged a very challenging role in Balaji Telefilms’ upcoming show on Zee TV. She said, “Yes, it is true that I waited for the Balaji Telefilms show for four long months. In fact, I got offered many exciting roles in this period, but I could not take anything else.

But certain conceptual changes turned things around, and the creative team in Balaji wanted me to essay the role of a lady who was ten years elder to the guy. I had to put on weight and look different to essay the character. And that is when I decided to look for something else, a role which is more challenging”.

Furthermore, she will also be seen with Ankita Arora in Zee TV’s just lunched paranormal show Fear Files – Dar Ki Sacchi Tasveerein. The story titled Jinn is about a girl who from her childhood is being loved by a spirit. The Jinn has been smitten by the girl’s eyes and hair. The girl has not been married for long, but eventually she does get married to Imtiaz, played by Ankit Arora. However, the Jinn does not allow the husband and wife to get together. And when the husband is away, the Jinn actually comes near her taking the form of her husband.

Congrats Sara, you have a long way to go.

No comments: