glSuzSRaSGMPB_Gxc_09Koo7g6M TOTAL WORLD ENTERTAINMENT: I am sexy and I know it, states Kushal Tandon!

total world entertainment fan page

Sunday 8 July 2012

I am sexy and I know it, states Kushal Tandon!


I am sexy and I know it, states Kushal Tandon!

Handsome boy of television world Kushal Tandon has a magnetic power to attract female towards him, he is not just someone bragging, but he is someone being modest. He is indeed sexy and even he knows it.

The actor, who became an overnight star with his onscreen character Virat in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai aired on Star Plus, has just won the award of Fresh New Face (Male) at the Eleventh Indian Telly Awards. “I am here to make it big, because I dream of it every minute, every second,” said Kushal.

Very dedicated towards his work and ambitious about the future, Kushal has his own philosophy to rule in life, “My life…My rules” asserts the TV heartthrob, who was the runner up of Mr. India contest 2005 and later went on to act in many advertisements.

‘I am sexy & I know it’ quoted by the actor who is someone who calls a spade a spade. It’s his reel life naughty, chocolate boy character that makes girls drool over him. In real life, he is the same carefree, naughty, cheerful person that just adds up to his ever increasing charm which has made him the most loved fresh face on Indian Television.

Kushal believes it’s the love of his fans that gives him the extra boost which gets him going. He promises to entertain his fans in whatever way he could, be it TV or films.

Well, you deserve this boy! 

No comments: