glSuzSRaSGMPB_Gxc_09Koo7g6M TOTAL WORLD ENTERTAINMENT: Mitali Nag is frustrated with the rumors of her replacement from Afsar Bitiya

total world entertainment fan page

Tuesday 24 July 2012

Mitali Nag is frustrated with the rumors of her replacement from Afsar Bitiya

Mitali Nag is frustrated with the rumors of her replacement from Afsar Bitiya!

Mitali Nag is frustrated with the rumors of her replacement from Afsar Bitiya
One side the media is buzzing continuously about the replacement of Mitali Nag from Afsar Bitiya, while on the end; Mitali is totally clueless about the news.

This is to learn that protagonist of the serial Afsar Bitiya is going to be replaced owing to low Television Rating Points (TRPs), but the current statement by Mitali states that nothing such is on the plan and she has not been informed anything related to this from production house. She admits that she is aware of the rumors, but is surprised that nobody from the production team or channel has said anything to her yet.  

While asked her about the present state of mind, she quips, “It’s frustrating now. I have been giving my 200 per cent to this show. I've shot even on days when I've had viral fever. My producer Rakesh Paswan hasn't said anything to me. In fact, he has not been keeping well and so I didn't want to bother him about this.

She added, “There was an online article that said actress Parul Chauhan is going to replace me when the fact is that Parul has not even been approached. I really would like to know whether I'm going to continue in the show or not. Of course, I am hoping for the best and want to be part of this show that has given me so much love and appreciation.

Hope for the best Mitali.

No comments: