glSuzSRaSGMPB_Gxc_09Koo7g6M TOTAL WORLD ENTERTAINMENT: Shah Rukh Khan finally speaks about his relationship with Priyanka Chopra

total world entertainment fan page

Tuesday 4 December 2012

Shah Rukh Khan finally speaks about his relationship with Priyanka Chopra

Shah Rukh Khan finally speaks about his relationship with Priyanka Chopra

Shah Rukh has spoken about Priyanka Chopra and the buzz around them in a television interview

He says, `To me what is most disturbing is that a lady who has worked with me has been questioned and somewhere down the line has not been shown the respect that I show her, or to all women.

I think it is disrespectful and I am extremely sorry about that, sorry means not because of the things that I have done but because she is a friend.


Khan considers her extremely 'close to his heart'... She was a little girl who started her Miss World crowning with me. We have shared some of the nicest moments onscreen and off it. It is extremely unfortunate for me, you know, a friendship gets a little spoilt.`

No comments: