glSuzSRaSGMPB_Gxc_09Koo7g6M TOTAL WORLD ENTERTAINMENT: Shazahn Padamsee wants to be sexy like Mila Kunis!

total world entertainment fan page

Tuesday 4 December 2012

Shazahn Padamsee wants to be sexy like Mila Kunis!

Shazahn Padamsee wants to be sexy like Mila Kunis!

Shazahn Padamsee hopes to look sexy and cute like the Hollywood actress in her upcoming film

Shazahn hopes to resemble the Hollywood hottie in her upcoming film Shazahn Padamsee wants to have an image makeover. After essaying a cute office girl in Dil Toh Baccha Hai Ji and a hottie in Housefull 3, she now wants to look super-glam in her next.

The starlet feels she is looking like Hollywood sensation Mila Kunis in her new film shot in Fiji. She says, `I have a hippie look. I play a girl who sports her attitude like Mila Kunis.


Like her, my character is cute and sexy. I am a huge fan of Mila, and will surely take some inspiration from her. I want to add that sparkling touch to my films, just the way she does!` We hope Mila is reading this.

No comments: