glSuzSRaSGMPB_Gxc_09Koo7g6M TOTAL WORLD ENTERTAINMENT: albeli out from abha life in Yaha Mein Ghar Ghar Kheli,.

total world entertainment fan page

Friday 23 March 2012

albeli out from abha life in Yaha Mein Ghar Ghar Kheli,.

albeli out from abha life in Yaha Mein Ghar Ghar Kheli.
Albeli threatens to cut her wrist and everyone gets worried. Karan looks at Albeli and says i will not fall for this acting today. Albeli says i am not joking, Karan. Karan says i am not joking too. Albeli says i am saying the truth. Karan says i am also saying the truth. Abha says Karan.. Albeli says i will kill myself. Karan says lets see… Albeli. Albeli is pressing the knife on her wrist and as she is about ti cut her wrist, Abha pulls the knife away and shouts what are you trying to do? Abha says to Karan i don’t want anyone to lose their life because of me. Albeli slowly walks back. Abha says to Karan, i am leaving Swarn Bhavan but alone. Karan says no., you are not.. Abha says no, i am leaving. Karan, my love -will save our relationship and no one can come in between us and both Karan and Abha look at Albeli. Abha says Karan, Ram left to the jungle with his wife. I will prove to everyone my truth. And that time is not far for everyone to know the truth and Abha looks at Albeli. Karan touches Abha’s face while Abha takes out the bangle she put on Karan’s hands before leaving. Shelly and Pratibha looks while Abha says i will return to Swarn Bhavan, Karan. And you will stay here -with your family. Abha takes the bangle and puts on her own hands and as Abha is about to leave, Karan holds her back saying i can’t stay here even a minute without you. Albeli looks. Karan says no, lets leave and as Karan is about to bring Abha, Pratibha shouts Karan, stop. You will not leave anywhere and promise upon me. Abha says i trust you Karan. I trust our love. Now you promise upon me that you will not do anything against our love. Karan is not happy with Abha’s decision and Karan hugs Abha and Abha cries. Karan says take care of yourself. Abha looks at Aruna ji and says maa, lets go. Lata looks. Abha leaves with Aruna ji and Karan looks.
Karan keeps looking at the door while Pratibha says Karan, try to understand. Abha.. Karan says you all need to try to understand. Karan looks at Albeli and says if she was my Abha, she didn’t need to threaten me by endangering her life to stop me. Because my Abha knows very well that there is nothing can come in between us. So its better if all of you understand and Karan walks away. Albeli cries and goes to the mandir and says what kind of day has come for me? I am so scared. Karan does not trust me and trusting my look a like? Pratibha runs to Albeli and says Abha.. Nothing will happen. I have full trust in Karan. Shelly says your love is so strong and nothing will happen. Pratibha says hey prabhu, i only want one thing. No one should come in between of Karan and Abha. Albeli gets angry and runs upstairs while everyone looks. Abha, Arunaji and Priyanka are walking out of Swarn Bhavan and Abha stops and looks back at Swarn Bhavan. Arunaji says Ladoo, you don’t worry that you are alone. We all are with you. Lets coo and come to my house. Priyanka says no maaji, its not save for Abha to return there. Albeli is capable to do anything to stop Abha. We will need to find another way. Abha says don’t worry, i know where to go. You both come along with me. As Abha walks, she turns back and looks at Swarn Bhavan and Abha thinks to herself i was born here, married into here and will also breath my last here too, Albeli. Shelly maami is still laughing saying after that that look alike left, i realized who is real and who is fake. This means the movie is not completed my friends. Raghav mama says Sheetal, keep quiet. Lata thinks Karan is so confident about Abha and even i feel like i know her well. I could not understand what will i do. Karan is looking at a photo of him, Abha and Paavni together and Albeli walks in. Karan looks and says Albeli! Till when will you act and lie? Try to understand that your truth is out in front of me. So what do you get? What do you want? Money? Tell me how much money do you want and i will help you. I will make sure this don’t become a police case. Just stop this acting. Albeli remains silent. Karan says what Priyanka bhabhi did was for Swarn Bhavan. Albeli stands where her reflection can be seen in Karan’s family photo. Albeli says and i? Karan says you lied Albeli. You lied and i am ready to say that you have actually done a lot for us. You have saved Swarn Bhavan, Save the family from bad name, Made Prakash and Kanika re-unite. And for this, i am ready to help you but by doing all these, you can’t become Abha. So please return back her rights, Karan hands over a blank cheque to Albeli and Albeli just stares at it. As Karan is about to walk out, Albeli says how dare?
Its tine. Just give me what 1 ask tor and 1 shall leave. Albeh tears the cheque while Karan looks on. Albeli drops the cheques on the floor and says i don’t need money. All i need is to spend all my time with you. Please fulfill my dream. Will you? I -will fulfill everything that Abha does and your family will accept me as Abha and love me. And you, when your Abha is here, you neglect me. Albeli goes and shuts the door. Albeli says i love you so much Karan. I love Paavni and everyone. I -will take care of everyone and i -will behave as how you want. You -will never feel the lost of Abha. Just give me a chance Karan and love me. Albeli cries and sits on the floor saying please give me a chance, Karan. Karan sits on the bed and says look Albeli. I understand how you feel and you have got used to everyone. But you need to remember that is not your place. I love Abha a lot and i can’t accept anyone else at her place. Please listen to me and don’t spoil your life. As Karan is about to leave the room, Albeli holds Karan’s hands and says now is too late, Karan. I can’t do anything. You have became my life and i -will become your life. Karan stares at Albeli.

Rajshri production is soon going to come up with its unique family drama on Zee TV called Yaha Mein Ghar Ghar Kheli, the story line of the serial is absolutely different from all the family dramas which Rajshri had produced before.

We called up Alok Nath for revealing more about the show, Alok divulge “I have been part of many dramas in past but this show is very much different from all the other shows . I am portrayed as a prestigious ‘Thakur of Ujjain’ from a very ‘Paramparik Khandan’, with two educated daughters and one son,”

“I don’t know much about the show as we have just started with the shoots , but you can always ask the channel about it,” he concludes. Schedule: Tue - Sat 08:00am | Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli is On-air.

No comments: