glSuzSRaSGMPB_Gxc_09Koo7g6M TOTAL WORLD ENTERTAINMENT: Aarti Puri gets injured on the sets of Madhubala

total world entertainment fan page

Saturday 9 June 2012

Aarti Puri gets injured on the sets of Madhubala

Aarti Puri gets injured on the sets of Madhubala!
Aarti Puri gets injured on the sets of Madhubala
 Here we have an inside dope that Aarti Puri who will be seen playing the character of Trishna in Colors’ Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon has not started on the best of notes and managed to hurt herself during her introductory shot.

She is playing an important role in the show, she will be seen as Madhubala’s (Drashti Dhami) elder sister who wants to be a top heroine in the Bollywood. According to source, "Aarti Puri has injured herself during the shoot. Aarti who was shooting her introduction scene in a disco injured her hand while dancing. It's a muscle tear due to which she can't even move her hand."

We contacted, Aarti confirmed the news saying, "Yes, I have this muscle pull but I don't know exactly what has happened because I haven't gone to doctor. It was my introduction scene where I am dancing. I injured my left hand and now it has gone from bad to worse."

Take care Aarti; there is a long way to go.

No comments: