glSuzSRaSGMPB_Gxc_09Koo7g6M TOTAL WORLD ENTERTAINMENT: Richa Soni doesn't have space for relationship in her life

total world entertainment fan page

Wednesday 6 June 2012

Richa Soni doesn't have space for relationship in her life

Richa Soni doesn't have space for relationship in her life!

Richa Soni doesn't have space for relationship in her life
Telugu actress Richa Soni started off her television career with Colors’ superhit show Bhagyavidhata. She played the lead in the daily soap and won accolade from huge audience for her dazzling performance.

Apparently the lady is travelling across the country and recently visited Lucknow. The Bhagyavidhata fame, believes that three words "lights, camera, action" - have always been the most loveable ones in her life.  On being asked about her telly career and experience she said, "Since childhood I've been fascinated with these words. I think I was born to be on screen”.

She adds, "Although I became popular with my character Bindiya in Bhagyavidhata, the real task begins now. It is now that I have to prove myself. I am presently hosting a reality show. And believe me, it's not easy task. Also, it takes a lot of courage to come out of a shell that is built around you when you work in a daily soap. It's a new challenge and I am pretty excited."

The actress is very clear about her goals and plan, upon asked about her relationship status Richa said, "Main hundred per cent single hoon. I'm not even planning for marriage now. I have a lot to achieve in life and therefore I don't have space for a relationship in my life."

We hope you achieve your dreams Richa!

No comments: