glSuzSRaSGMPB_Gxc_09Koo7g6M TOTAL WORLD ENTERTAINMENT: Giaa Manek is ready to let go off the past

total world entertainment fan page

Saturday 9 June 2012

Giaa Manek is ready to let go off the past

Giaa Manek is ready to let go off the past!

Giaa Manek is ready to let go off the past
After entertaining the masses as the docile, naïve and caring Gopi bahu of small screen, actress Giaa Manek had become synonymous to the character she plays in Star Plus’ one of the leading shows, Saath Nibhana Saathiya.

It was just a day back that we had informed you about Giaa being replaced in the popular daily owing to her participation in Colors’ Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa. While this news took all by a surprise, everyone was keen to hear from Giaa’s ends, who we suppose is the major one at loss.

Talking of the unprofessional behavior she has been accused of and the contract term with the channel, Giaa clarified, “My contract says that I have to devote 25 days to Saathiya every month. Rest 5 days are at my disposal. I was asked to not do Comedy Circus as it did not suit my image and I can't sing, so any singing reality show was out of question. I had informed the production house that my participation in Jhalak Dikhla Jaa will in no way hamper Saathiya's progress, but they just did not listen”.

Though she is quite hurt with the entire affair but letting bygones be bygones, she is now moving on in her career. She added, "This should not be a mudslinging fest. I will say something and then they will say something. I just want to thank them for providing me with an opportunity of working on Saathiya that turned out to be such a hit. It is a little hard to accept that I will not be doing Saathiya now”.

Well, it is hard for your fans too Giaa and we just hope that whatever project you take up in near future, you come with flying colors

No comments: