glSuzSRaSGMPB_Gxc_09Koo7g6M TOTAL WORLD ENTERTAINMENT: Esha Gupta doesn't compare herself with Bipasha Basu

total world entertainment fan page

Thursday 9 August 2012

Esha Gupta doesn't compare herself with Bipasha Basu

Esha Gupta doesn't compare herself with Bipasha Basu!Coming together of two sexy actresses in the same frame is bound to fetch attention from everyone around, not for their work but terms off screen.

And the current talks are going on for Esha Gupta and Bong beauty Bipasha Basu. It is notable that post making her debut in town with Jannat 2, Esha is now gearing up for the thrilling Raaz 3 where she gets to share screen space with Emraan Hashmi and Bips. While people might feel that Esha is wary of Bips’ presence in the film but the former denies it completely.       

Esha says, “I am pretty confident and I know where I am today. I don't want to compare myself with Bipasha. Even when we are sharing screen space, the only thing that I make sure is that I don't lack anywhere”. Though she admits sharing screen space with established actors like Emraan and Bipasha did put some pressure on her.

"I had pressure on me as Bipasha and Emraan are great actors but apart from that I didn't care so much because Bipasha is Bipasha and the whole country recognizes her. I still get shocked when people start recognizing me," she said.

She added, "For me, it (Raaz 3) was one of the best films to work in. It was a conscious effort to do this. Of course, I had pressure as I was not sure whether I will be able to pull it”.

No comments: