glSuzSRaSGMPB_Gxc_09Koo7g6M TOTAL WORLD ENTERTAINMENT: Sana Khan returns as Arjun's partner

total world entertainment fan page

Wednesday 8 August 2012

Sana Khan returns as Arjun's partner

Sana Khan returns as Arjun's partner!

Sana Khan returns as Arjun's partner
One can truly not forget Sana Khan’s short but quite impressive stint on Star Plus’ Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon, where the highly polished Lavanya Kashyap played a key role in getting her Chamkili aka Khushi (Sanaya Irani) and ASR aka Arnav (Barun Sobti) closer.

She might not be a part of the daily anymore but soon we will get to see her back on the tube. As reported Four Lions’ has now come up with a biweekly show Arjun set to premiere its first episode this weekend on Star Plus. Sana in the show will play a cop alongside Arjun played by Shaleen Malhotra!

Talking of the same, she says, “Fans always ask me to come back in Iss Pyaar… which according to me, is not possible. In fact I would say, Lavanya is back but not in Iss Pyaar Ko… she is back with Arjun as Ria. So accordingly, this is a return of Lavanya in the form of Ria.”

She further talked of her role, “I will essay Ria, a cop, a researcher, who is exactly contrasting to what I am in real life. I was surprised when I was offered this role at the first place. My producers said that I have to play a cop and do stunts to which I was shocked instead of being happy. But till now, I haven’t used any duplicate and have done all the stunts on my own”.

Welcome back Lavanya…oops Ria!

No comments: