glSuzSRaSGMPB_Gxc_09Koo7g6M TOTAL WORLD ENTERTAINMENT: Jasveer Kaur talks about her long stint with CID

total world entertainment fan page

Saturday 11 August 2012

Jasveer Kaur talks about her long stint with CID

Jasveer Kaur
Jasveer Kaur, the talented actress is looking for her next challenging project on television after she opted out of the longest running show on Sony Entertainment Television, CID. Jasveer was part of this Fireworks Productions show for two years.
Talking about her stint with CID, Jasveer says, “I have got appreciated for my cop’s role in CID. Few of my fans have told me that I am the best female cop on TV. Kids have loved the way I usually slapped criminals. The best part of the show was that since I was always dressed in jeans and t-shirts, I hardly needed time to get dressed up; in fact I used to shoot with my own jeans at t-shirt at times. Apparently my jacket or corset that I used to wear had become a rage among teenagers. I have also heard that young girls used to ape my color rubber bands.”
So if all was well, why leave CIDCID long back, when I was doing K Street Pali Hill, but had declined the offer as I could not leave Ekta Kapoor’s show.”
Ask her what’s next as it has been more than six months since she left CID, and she states, “Frankly speaking, not many would have got to know that I have left CID as repeat episodes keep airing on TV. You are the first media person to ask me about my next project, so hopefully someone from the industry would make a note of it and approach me for something new. For the moment, I am enjoying walking the ramp (latest was INIFD Fashion Show with Nisha Harale in Chandigarh).”
We hope you get back soon, Jasveer!!

No comments: