glSuzSRaSGMPB_Gxc_09Koo7g6M TOTAL WORLD ENTERTAINMENT: Archana Taide bags the parallel lead in Qubool Hai

total world entertainment fan page

Tuesday 23 October 2012

Archana Taide bags the parallel lead in Qubool Hai

Archana Taide bags the parallel lead in Qubool Hai!

Yesterday at 04:52pm
Much talked show of the season Qubool Hai, is going to be launched on October 29, 2012 at the 9.30pm slot. Production of 4 Lions Films, the show is being waited with bated breath by the viewers.

The reason being, a fine ensemble of seasoned actors like, Tej Sapru, Shalini Kapoor, Shabnam Sayeed and above all the return of handsome hunk, Karan Singh Grover, in its star cast.

Rishabh Sinha, of Splitsvilla fame, plays the parallel lead role, and the latest to join the long list of actors is, Archana Taide. She has been roped in to play the parallel lead in the show and would be seen essying  the character of Nikkhat, who happens to be the step-sister of the male lead, Asad (Karan Singh Grover).

During a candid chat when Archana was asked why she took up the parallel lead’s role and not opt for a lead role? She replied, “After my last show, I wanted to do something which is different and strong. I was even ready to take a long break from television and wait till the time I get a challenging role to portray. But God has been kind enough and I did not have a long wait. Yes, it is true that I have taken up the parallel lead’s role in Qubool Hai.”

She added, “Since my marriage is in January 2013, I wanted a show which will only require me to give 15-20 days, so that I can balance well between my personal and professional life. That’s when I was narrated the role of Nikkhat and I could not refuse it. I know Qubool Hai has a huge star cast but I am pretty sure that Nikkhat’s character will shine out.”

We too hope so!

No comments: