glSuzSRaSGMPB_Gxc_09Koo7g6M TOTAL WORLD ENTERTAINMENT: Tia talks about how she turned so scary in 1920 Evil Returns

total world entertainment fan page

Tuesday 23 October 2012

Tia talks about how she turned so scary in 1920 Evil Returns

Tia talks about how she turned so scary in 1920 Evil Returns!


After 1920 doing so well at the box office and getting a positive response by the horror movie lovers, Vikram Bhatt also tightened his belt and took a step further to make its sequel. This time the movie features the innocent faced girl Tia Bajpai from the movie Haunted 3D opposite Aftab Shivdasani in the movie.

Now that the first poster of the movie is out which has totally scared the hell out of us, one is set to think that what is it that has made the cute face of the actress turn so scary. Well, one just can’t take his eyes off the poster, yet be scared. So what does Tia has to say to this?

Tia Bajpai says, “The entire credit for my look goes to the team of 1920-Evil Returns, and especially Vikram Bhatt. I just cannot ignore the contribution of my make-up man too. I simply followed their instructions. I must also thank my co-star, Aftab Shivdasani, who was very understanding as it took hours for me to acquire the get up, and it tested everyone's patience. I am happy that the effort has paid off.”

The movie is already being applauded for its wonderful music, let’s see if the actress is able to get into the shoes of a real spirit to haunt us all soon.

No comments: