glSuzSRaSGMPB_Gxc_09Koo7g6M TOTAL WORLD ENTERTAINMENT: Pavitra Rishta has reached the milestone of 900 episodes

total world entertainment fan page

Saturday 27 October 2012

Pavitra Rishta has reached the milestone of 900 episodes

Pavitra Rishta has reached the milestone of 900 episodes!

(5mins ago)
One of the acclaimed production companies Balaji Telefilm ruled by Ekta Kapoor, has successfully added one more achievement in its kitty. One of its popular and longest running shows on Zee TV, Pavitra Rishta has reached the milestone of 900 episodes.

In the past, the production house has given some of the longest running like-Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi, Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki, Kasauti Zindagi Kay amongst few. Now it’s Pavitra Rishta climbing the ladder of success and celebrating the landmark of completing 900 episodes, which they did on Friday, October 26.

After having started its journey in 2009, the show has managed to hold the viewers’ attention and love for over three years. And today the whole team is excited and positive of continuing their successful journey towards the 1000 episodes.

Archana aka Ankita Lokhande shares her notions saying, "I'm honored and consider myself very fortunate to get such a brilliant role early in my career and I am extremely happy. Sushant Singh Rajput and I worked hard together for almost two and a half years and we together tasted the success on television”

On completion of 900 episodes Hiten Tejwani (Manav) says, "I have been giving my 100 percent to the show since day one and I will continue to work hard. I am extremely elated and it's nice to know that people have accepted me as Manav. I feel very lucky to be a part of long running and best shows like Kyunki and now Pavitra RIshta. I hope and pray that we continue to entertain the audiences.”

Kudos team, we wish the show completes 1000 episodes as well. 

No comments: