glSuzSRaSGMPB_Gxc_09Koo7g6M TOTAL WORLD ENTERTAINMENT: I am the biggest fan of Mohit Sehgal on this planet, reveals Mrunal Thaku

total world entertainment fan page

Sunday 25 November 2012

I am the biggest fan of Mohit Sehgal on this planet, reveals Mrunal Thaku

I am the biggest fan of Mohit Sehgal on this planet, reveals Mrunal Thakur!

on Saturday at 11:35am
You must have seen her Mrunal Thakur portraying Gauri Bhonsle in Star PlusKhamoshiyan. Well we’ve more information about the belle for all her fans. The actress, who has debuted with Khamoshiyan, is said to have sacrificed big time to live her dream of acting.

She put her BBM studies on back burner when Trilogy Krikos and Thought Train Entertainment's production house approached her to play lead in the show. She says that the time she signed Khamoshiyan, she was engaged with BBM course but it was difficult for her to continue and concentrate in studies after signing the agreement.

She divulges, “I was studying for BMM at KC College (Mumbai). Actually I was in the last year of my studies when they offered me Khamoshiyan. Hence, I couldn’t concentrate on my studies. Since this show is my baby, I wanted to give it all my time, hence, decided to move out of college”.

When come to her role and work satisfaction, she averred, “Gauri is a sweet girl who does a lot of masti. She has a very sweet relationship with her mother Ashwini Pratap Bhosle (Shruti Ulfat). And talking about satisfaction I am happy and living my dream.”

Well, on being asked as Khamoshiyan is her debut show if she is comfortable with co-actor Mohit Sehgal (Mile Jab Hum Tum fame). She said, “On this planet, I am Mohit’s biggest fan. I used to love him as Samrat. In fact, I also loved Sanaya Irani in the show. Moreover, since I am a staunch basketball fan, I never missed the show. Mohit is a very nice human being plus he is very helpful and supportive,”

That’s really great Mrunal.

No comments: