glSuzSRaSGMPB_Gxc_09Koo7g6M TOTAL WORLD ENTERTAINMENT: I'm still single because I'm waiting for Priyanka Chopra: Gerard Butler

total world entertainment fan page

Sunday 25 November 2012

I'm still single because I'm waiting for Priyanka Chopra: Gerard Butler

I`m still single because I`m waiting for Priyanka Chopra: Gerard Butler

Hollywood actor Gerard Butler reveals that he once planned to skip his flight just to meet his good friend and Bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra, while she was in the US.

In a candid interview, Butler opened up about his affection for Priyanka, said a statement.

He said: "Last year, Priyanka was here (US) and I was going out of town to a wedding. I stay in Malibu and she was coming to party at Malibu and I couldn't meet."

"I was even thinking of missing the plane and going and saying hello because I hadn't seen her in a long time. But we are in touch all the time," he added.


The 43-year-old Butler quips, "I am still single because I am waiting for Priyanka Chopra."

Meanwhile, the actor is looking forward to the release of his new film "Playing For Keeps", which hits the screens Dec 7.

No comments: