glSuzSRaSGMPB_Gxc_09Koo7g6M TOTAL WORLD ENTERTAINMENT: Finally, Salman want to tye the knot

total world entertainment fan page

Monday 24 December 2012

Finally, Salman want to tye the knot

Finally, Salman want to tye the knot

Superstar Salman Khan has finally put to rest questions pertaining to his marriage, saying he will think about tying the knot only after the verdicts of Jodhpur and Mumbai courts in the blackbuck and vehicle mishap cases against him

The 46-year-old actor, who is always hounded with questions about his never ending bachelorhood, has been linked to a number of women in his career but is said to be single post his alleged split with actress Katrina Kaif.

'I will think about marrying only after the courts give their verdicts. If the verdicts go against me, I will marry only after coming out of jail,' the actor told Rajat Sharma during India TV's show 'Aap Ki Adalat'.

Salman is fighting a case in Jodhpur court in the killing of a blackbuck during the shooting of 'Hum Saath Saath Hain' in 1999 and another in Mumbai court for the vehicle mishap incident in 2002, which resulted in the death of a person.

'I hope to be acquitted in both cases, but if I marry before the verdicts, will it be fair? Suppose, if there is a turn of events and I am sent to jail, and my wife has to come with our child to meet me in jail. Will it be fair?,' joked the actor.

Salman, who has delivered back to back hits, is often called 'critic-proof' thanks to the box office performances of his films, latest being 'Dabangg 2'. But the actor has been advised by the doctors to avoid doing action sequences because of his trigeminal neuralgia condition, for which he underwent an operation last year. Speaking at length about the blood clot in his brain, Salman said, 'There are two options.


If there is a surgery there could be loss of sight and loss of balance. The surgery could then prove negative. I have chosen the other option. I admit there is a problem, but everything will be fine. Doctors have advised me not to do action sequences and avoid anger to keep my BP in check. 'But if I am totally unable to do action sequences, then I will stop doing films. After all, the audience pays money to watch my action,' he added.

No comments: