glSuzSRaSGMPB_Gxc_09Koo7g6M TOTAL WORLD ENTERTAINMENT: Amrapali Gupta is not bothered as tantrum queen tag

total world entertainment fan page

Tuesday 3 April 2012

Amrapali Gupta is not bothered as tantrum queen tag


We all know that the stars of the television industry are no less than any Bollywood actor when it comes to throwing attitude. And the latest to add in this list is Amrapali Gupta, currently seen in Sahara One’s Neem Neem Shahad Shahad.

She has certainly decided to go Lady Gaga's way and firmly believes the song Born This Way, Amrapali also states that it’s not her problem that people think ill about her, she cannot be good to all. Sources informed about many incidents on the sets in which her cry-baby attitude has irked everyone including her co-actors.

Her outspoken attitude is disturbing all; recently she went into a verbal tiff with her co-star Vidya. On being asked to put lights on the issue, Amrapali said," Well, Vidyaji had to leave early that day and I was busy discussing about my cheque (payment) with one of the production boys as I was yet to receive it. That’s when Vidyaji passed a comment stating ‘I am ready. Ask her (Amrapali) to get ready.’ I did not like it and said that it was nobody’s business to tell me when to get ready or not. In fact, Vidyaji asked me if that comment was thrown at her but I chose not to reply to avoid a big fight.”

Well, we would like to advice her to get rid of this stubborn attitude as being in a fraternity you need to be good to people otherwise things can go wrong.

No comments: