glSuzSRaSGMPB_Gxc_09Koo7g6M TOTAL WORLD ENTERTAINMENT: TV actress Preeti Choudhary new kairi girl on colors tv

total world entertainment fan page

Friday 6 April 2012

TV actress Preeti Choudhary new kairi girl on colors tv

TV actress Preeti Choudhary new kairi girl on colors tv
It’s a fact that in order to gain something you have to lose something. Life is all about compromises only. And this is true with TV actress Preeti Choudhary, who is currently seen as Ambi in Colors’ new show Kairi.

Preeti earlier also has been a part of many popular shows like Havan, Wo Rehane Wali Mehlo Ki, Hum Ladkiyaan and Yahaan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli. But she is playing the lead for the first time with Kairi.

However, everything was not so easy for her, as to become an actress she had to lie to her parents. This is what Preeti has to say about the same, “I always wanted to be an actress. Some three years ago, while I was doing my B.com I told my parents that I have to visit Mumbai to attend a friend’s wedding. But my family is very conservative and they declined. My stubbornness won the battle in the end and I visited the city of dreams for 10 days. And all thanks to my school friends who stayed in the city, I gave some auditions and went back home to Ghaziabad (UP),”

On her second visit to the city she got selected for Hum Ladkiyaan and again she had to make an excuse from her parents, further to add she says," I told my parents that I have got a job in Mumbai; but they were reluctant. I, on the other hand, was sure of what I wanted to do so I came to Mumbai”.

Well, we hope that they must have understood your passion for acting now!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

onveI TOTALLY MAD ABOUT PREETI CHA..REALLY I READY TO MERRY WITH HER

Unknown said...

I AM MAD ABOUT PREETI CHA.....
AND I WANT TO MERRY WITH PREETY CHA...

Unknown said...

I AM MAD ABOUT PREETY CHA..AND I WANT TO MERRY HER

Unknown said...

i am mad about preety cha...
and i want to merry with her really