glSuzSRaSGMPB_Gxc_09Koo7g6M TOTAL WORLD ENTERTAINMENT: Jayshree Soni is struggling hard between her personal and professional life

total world entertainment fan page

Saturday 7 April 2012

Jayshree Soni is struggling hard between her personal and professional life

Jayshree Soni is struggling hard between her personal and professional life
No matter what the situation is but a real human being always manages to fulfill all his duties. And this is well proven by Jayshree Soni who is portraying the role of Niyati in Sahara one's daily Niyati.

The actress is nowadays facing lot of problems as she has to strike a balance between her professional and personal duties. As revealed by the sources Jaishree's father has recently gone through an open heart surgery in Jaipur and being a daughter it’s her duty to take care of her father and stand by him in this difficult time. But on the other side, her professional commitments are also to be taken care off.

Hence, the actress is said to be moving between the cities regularly i.e she shoots for some days in Mumbai and then again heads off to Jaipur. The CVs are facing lot of problems due to the absence of the lead and have to shoot many filler episodes.

When contacted Jayshree she shared," I do not have many people who can look after my father; hence I make it a point to stand by him, and I have been informed that the creatives will no longer use any filler hence I will have to be present during the shots and I will be. Currently I am in Jaipur looking after my father but I will get back to Mumbai soon”.

She further adds, “Yes, I have a personal problem but that does not mean that my professional life will take a backseat. I am working hard on balancing both and I am sure I will do it soon.”

Well Jayshree, we hope that you come out of the situation soon!

No comments: