glSuzSRaSGMPB_Gxc_09Koo7g6M TOTAL WORLD ENTERTAINMENT: Kushal Tandon and Karan Tacker connect via Audi

total world entertainment fan page

Friday 6 April 2012

Kushal Tandon and Karan Tacker connect via Audi

The handsome hunks of Star Plus' show Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain, Viren aka Karan Tacker and Virat aka Kushal Tandon, who are playing brothers in the show, share the same bonding off-screen also.

Not only are they equally popular among masses especially girls, their thoughts also match a lot. Recently during his birthday, Kushal told sources about his wish to buy an Audi Q5 and said, “I am awaiting a gift which will probably be the best one. That will come from my dad, a brand new Audi Q5. Though I will have to wait for a month to receive it, it is surely worth it”.

And now buzz is that on the auspicious occasion of Gudi Padwa Karan bought himself an Audi Q4 which is red in color. When sources contacted him, he said, “It was an impulsive buy; I was not planning to buy it. But I am happy to have bought it. I always wanted to own a red car and finally I have one”.

When asked who was the lucky girl to accompany him for the first time in his luxurious car he laughed and said, “Well, the lucky girl who sat beside me for the first ride was my mother (laughs). When I went to pick up my car, I was accompanied by my mother and sister and I drove home back.”

Karan even said that he is now waiting for Kushal to get his Audi soon! Now, that’s quite an Audi connection.

No comments: