glSuzSRaSGMPB_Gxc_09Koo7g6M TOTAL WORLD ENTERTAINMENT: I'm looking for somebody who will understand me and my family, reveals Deepika Singh!

total world entertainment fan page

Saturday 7 April 2012

I'm looking for somebody who will understand me and my family, reveals Deepika Singh!

I'm looking for somebody who will understand me and my family, reveals Deepika Singh
One can say that the ideal bahu of Star Plus’ Diya Aur Baati Hum, Deepika Singh aka Sandhya is very much like her on-screen character in real life too.

It is quite surprising, but in spite of being from celeb world, the Delhi born girl recently is not very social and does not mingle with most of her male co-stars from the industry. “I just meet them during shoots or events where we only exchange pleasantries. I am not very active on the social networking scene as well.”

When sources quizzed the girl about her ideal man, who she is yet to find, the lovely actress said, “I am looking for somebody who will understand me and my family and someone with whom I can spend the rest of my life with.”

She further went on to say that she does not give too much importance to physical looks, “This trait is not high on my wish list.” On another note, she said that she supports the idea of married women going to work, “Agreed conservative households don’t support such ideas, but I am all for it and know of many women who successfully balance both work and house.”

Well said girl, we definitely in accord with your belief!

No comments: