glSuzSRaSGMPB_Gxc_09Koo7g6M TOTAL WORLD ENTERTAINMENT: I don't act for money, it's my passion, says Karan Kundra

total world entertainment fan page

Saturday 2 June 2012

I don't act for money, it's my passion, says Karan Kundra

I don't act for money, it's my passion, says Karan Kundra!

I don't act for money, it's my passion, says Karan Kundra
Television industry’s handsome hunk Karan Kundra can easily stop ones breath with his looks. The very handsome actor has a very huge fan following, especially females. This young lad has always hit the headlines with his onscreen and off screen relationship with Kritika Kamra and is currently hogging the limelight for anchoring the crime based show Gumraah.

Karan comes from a very rich business family. When asked about what took him to pick acting as a career, he said, "I would ask why not acting? I have done all possible genres on television and movie, like I have been a dancer, a driver for a show, have played 19 year old brat for a movie, a negative character and now an anchor. So I think I have tried pretty much everything in acting. I don't act for money, it's my passion."

On being asked that what made him and Kritika turn down Nach Baliye, Karan said, "I said earlier, I don't work for money but I need creative satisfaction. And I don't want to earn money by mere dancing”.

When questioned about his relationship with Kritika, he said, “Talking about Kritika and mine's relationship, we both are someone who doesn't bother about what others say about us. We still talk to each other and even meet whenever possible. We even get spotted together at parties as we have a bunch of common friends and we hang out together”.

Well said Karan, this is why you are loved by all. Keep the attitude same.

No comments: