glSuzSRaSGMPB_Gxc_09Koo7g6M TOTAL WORLD ENTERTAINMENT: Additi Sajwan and Zeb Khan are no more together

total world entertainment fan page

Thursday 5 July 2012

Additi Sajwan and Zeb Khan are no more together

Additi Sajwan and Zeb Khan are no more together!

9 hours ago
The love story of Additi Sajwan and Zeb Khan began during their shoot of first show Meri Doli Tere Angna and it continued in Jai Shree Krishna and Meera. After the courtship of four years the couple has recently parted their ways. And the reason is not disloyalty at all.

It was ok with Zeb till he and Additi were working together in dailies but Additi had to move on and had to grab those projects too where Zeb was not working with her and that was it. Zeb started feeling uncomfortable and possessive for Additi. He couldn’t stand by the fact that his girl friend would be sharing the space with any other actor. And when he expressed this doubt to Additi, she instantly chose her career over him.

Zeb spoke on the same, “I wasn't comfortable with the idea of seeing my girlfriend with other actors on screen. I asked her to quit the profession and get married but acting is her priority." 

Additi reverted back with comment, "I live, eat and breathe acting and it is impossible for me to quit the profession. I told Zeb that I would quit once I did a big project, but he refused to understand that."

Well that’s the sad end of the story and we can just sigh abou

No comments: