glSuzSRaSGMPB_Gxc_09Koo7g6M TOTAL WORLD ENTERTAINMENT: Mrinalini Tyagi is happily married and is enjoying her life at fullest

total world entertainment fan page

Wednesday 4 July 2012

Mrinalini Tyagi is happily married and is enjoying her life at fullest

Mrinalini Tyagi is happily married and is enjoying her life at fullest!

7 hours ago
Delhi based model turned actress Mrinalini Tyagi is gaining fame and praises with her role of Tejaswini aka Teju, the daughter of Manav (Hiten Tejwani) and Ankita (Archana Lokhande) in Pavitra Rishta. The pretty girl wanted to be Miss India but destiny got her into the field of acting.

So far we have only known her professional front but the fact about her personal life did leave us with a surprise. The girl is happily married and says, “I am happily married to Manan Modi, who is the events head in a renowned daily. It’s a love cum arranged marriage. He was associated with Banugi Mein Miss India contest wherein I also participated. Eventually our eyes met, love blossomed and the rest is history. He is well settled, very humble and understands me the most”. 

Further the actress added, “We tied the knot on 21 November last year (2011) just after which Pavitra Rishta happened. After we got married in Delhi, I flew down to Mumbai for a look test and later I signed the contract. During the look test, I had mehndi (henna) on my hands. I was newly married. Moreover, Manan is very understanding. Just a week later, I was busy with work and he let me take up and do this show.”

“He is very much from this field; he knows the timings and everything. The sad part is that we haven’t had time to enjoy honeymoon, may be later as at this moment I am busy with the show.” shares Mrinalini.

Congratulations girl, have a bright future ahead.

No comments: