glSuzSRaSGMPB_Gxc_09Koo7g6M TOTAL WORLD ENTERTAINMENT: Sumona Chakravarti to be seen in Barfii

total world entertainment fan page

Thursday 5 July 2012

Sumona Chakravarti to be seen in Barfii

jjjjjjj
Sumona Chakravarti to be seen in Barfii!


If you all are fond of watching Natasha Kapoor aka Sumona Chakravarti from Bade Acche Lagte Hain then you will soon get to catch the lady on the big screen too.

Buzz has it that the actress has grabbed a cameo in Anurag Basu’s Barfi starring Ranbir Kapoor, Ileana D’Cruz and Priyanka Chopra in lead roles. Talking of it, Sumona said, "I know a lot is being written about how television actors waste themselves by doing tit-bit roles in movies (laughs). But I would like to say that my role is a cameo and I have known Anurag dada since a long time. So when he offered me the role I couldn't say no and did the film simply for Anurag dada. I knew the length of my role will be very small but I wanted to work with Anurag Basu.”

On her experience of working in her Bollywood debut, she responded, "It was my first film and I needed a guidance and trust me dada was always there for me. I believe I am a director's actor and I did whatever he told me to do in the film. Barfi is not a typical Hindi film. The film has more of reactions and reactions can't be scripted. I enjoyed each and every moment of working in the film".

While you enjoyed moments of film, we are also looking forward to enjoy your role in the film Sumona.

No comments: