glSuzSRaSGMPB_Gxc_09Koo7g6M TOTAL WORLD ENTERTAINMENT: The character of Maanvi overpowered me, avers Niaa Sharma

total world entertainment fan page

Saturday 7 July 2012

The character of Maanvi overpowered me, avers Niaa Sharma

The character of Maanvi overpowered me, avers Niaa Sharma!

Today at 12:32pm
Television’s admirable actress Niaa Sharma has been getting bold and powerful onscreen through her awe-strucking performance of Maanvi in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai on Star Plus, where she is playing the complex role of a cancer patient.

And even took up a brave front to show a bald look in the show, which had fetched a huge TRP of 4.7, with the average TVR for the week going up to 3.7.

The young girl gives out her heart when asked her about the current state of mind, she said the character of Maanvi has overpowered her and added, “It was very difficult for me to portray the sulking, emotional and depressed side of Maanvi after playing the chirpy and bubbly girl initially. When Maanvi laughed and joked, Niaa used to smile too. But now when Maanvi is in such a condition, Niaa too is depressed. Frankly speaking, I had to go through a lot within me to fight this situation and come out of it.”

On her parents supporting her during this phase, she says, “My parents were the first ones to tell me to go for it (to show the bald plate on screen). And when the episode was aired, my mother had tears in her eyes, and my brother messaged me immediately. They are proud of me today, and that makes me feel good.”

The nation has tears in their eyes Niaa, proud of you; keep up your brilliant work.

No comments: