glSuzSRaSGMPB_Gxc_09Koo7g6M TOTAL WORLD ENTERTAINMENT: Chandragupta Maurya will be back, but not with Ashish Sharma in the lead

total world entertainment fan page

Wednesday 2 May 2012

Chandragupta Maurya will be back, but not with Ashish Sharma in the lead

Chandragupta Maurya will be back, but not with Ashish Sharma in the lead!

Chandragupta Maurya will be back, but not with Ashish Sharma in the lead
We hope this pacifies all Maurya fans as Chandragupta Maurya is soon going to be back on TV after it went off-air abruptly due to the sudden closure of Imagine TV. And if sources are to be believed, then the show is all set to return on Sony Entertainment Television.

Well, if this happens, then it will create a history of sorts in the world of Hindi television industry. Maurya’s makers Sagar Arts and 72 Degree North have been making efforts to get the series back on TV and approached Zee TV, Sony and Life OK. Ultimately, Sony has agreed to air the show all over again.

But here is a twist in the story? The lead actor Ashish Sharma is out from the frame, He will no longer flex his muscles and swirl the sword as Chandragupta Maurya. He said, “I am not doing Chandragupta Maurya (CGM) though I wanted it to come back on another channel after Imagine TV went off air. But then I had a lot of pending work to do while I was doing CGM and hence as soon as the show went off air I got busy setting my company Smoking Carrots”.

Ashish is going to miss the show, as he said,   “For me I am Chandragupta Maurya. I have lived it for eight months and while quitting the show, I will be leaving behind a part of me as well.”

Well, Ashish it’s part of life…..Good Luck for future stories!

No comments: