glSuzSRaSGMPB_Gxc_09Koo7g6M TOTAL WORLD ENTERTAINMENT: The road ends for SAB TV's I love my India

total world entertainment fan page

Tuesday 1 May 2012

The road ends for SAB TV's I love my India

The road ends for SAB TV's I love my India!

The road ends for SAB TV's I love my India
There are no second thoughts in saying that world of television is completely mastered by TRPs and  the ones failing to top the list always tend to face a road end.

And this is what is going to happen to SAB TV’s I Luv My India, a show which was launched amidst great fanfare and lots of expectations. We have heard that owing to the poor ratings, SAB is axing the show and the entire cast and crew will continue shooting till this weekend and then wrap up things.

Arun Bali director of the show confirmed the news and said, “Yes, our show is going off air and it was good experience being a part of it. Unfortunately the audience didn’t connect with the show, which led to it going off air so early.”

All the actors of the show stated that they enjoyed while shooting, although were unable to impress the audience but yes they admit to have gained so much love from them. “We will soon come up with a brand new show: BHAI, BHAIYA AND BROTHER” said Vipul Amritlal Shah and Deven Bhojani.

Himani Shivpuri shared, “I think a comedy should not be a daily, its better if it comes once in a week. But so far so good, it was a great experience to be part of I Luv My India.”

No comments: