glSuzSRaSGMPB_Gxc_09Koo7g6M TOTAL WORLD ENTERTAINMENT: Juhi Parmar to play an actor in FIR

total world entertainment fan page

Thursday 10 May 2012

Juhi Parmar to play an actor in FIR

Juhi Parmar to play an actor in FIR!

Juhi Parmar to play an actor in FIR
TV’s ideal Bahu Kumkum aka Juhi Parmar Shroff is riding high on the fame after winning Big Boss Season 5 and ever since the reality show has gone over we have been hearing of Juhi exploring her potentials in all possible ways.

Last it was heard that she made her theater debut and if believe the sources then she will soon return on TV with F.I.R. We have heard from trustworthy sources that Juhi is all set for a special appearance in this SAB TV’s sitcom.

Confirming the news from her ends, Juhi said, “Yes, I am doing a special appearance in the comedy show FIR. I am playing the role of Meera a famous film actor who is surrounded by her fans and the hysteria. She narrates the entire story in a comic way and that is my part in this serial”.

She further added, “It is fun taking up such roles as I love comedy and when I was offered this role it was a great opportunity.  It is always a pleasure working with the director Shashank and  I have worked with him in my last serial Chanda Kanoon .The producer Binafir Kohli happens to be a very dear friend of mine”.

Well, this is indeed a good piece of news for all the fans of Juhi and we are sure that soon she will get some full-fledged role too!

No comments: