glSuzSRaSGMPB_Gxc_09Koo7g6M TOTAL WORLD ENTERTAINMENT: Parineeti Chopra is a trained singer but wants to focus on acting

total world entertainment fan page

Sunday 6 May 2012

Parineeti Chopra is a trained singer but wants to focus on acting

Parineeti Chopra is a trained singer but wants to focus on acting!
Parineeti Chopra is a trained singer but wants to focus on acting
Stars are always born with more than just one talent and tend to reveal it after some time. Like Priyanka Chopra, who is really good at singing, her cousin and the newbie in the tinsel town Parineeti Chopra has revealed that she too has a passion for singing.

Well, this is ultimate news from the bubbly girl Parineeti Chopra who is currently on with the promotions of her upcoming and second flick opposite ArjunKapoor.

Parineeti, who will next be seen in Ishaqzaade, told everyone few days back that she can sing as she has been trained. Ask her if she will sing for the next movie, she says that she won’t sing unless she is satisfied with her acting. She might take up singing seriously later in her career.

She said, “I am a trained singer. Nidhi Narag is my guruji from Ambala. I had learnt singing for almost six years. I have done BA (hons) in music. I don’t want to sing right now. I have just started acting. I think after five to six years, when I will feel I have got a grip on acting and I don’t need to practice anymore, I will sing.”

When asked if she has a crush on any one, she said, “No I was not in love, but I have had 300 crore crushes. I like Saif Ali Khan but please don’t tell him. Whenever I meet Kareena Kapoor, I will tell her that you have competition.”

Well, the Chopras are born multi talented. Hope to see her second talent soon.

No comments: