glSuzSRaSGMPB_Gxc_09Koo7g6M TOTAL WORLD ENTERTAINMENT: Yes, I'm dating Kanan since October 2010, asserts Chahat Khanna

total world entertainment fan page

Sunday 29 April 2012

Yes, I'm dating Kanan since October 2010, asserts Chahat Khanna

Yes, I'm dating Kanan since October 2010, asserts Chahat Khanna!

Yes, I'm dating Kanan since October 2010, asserts Chahat Khanna
Few days back we shared a story regarding mystified relationship shared by Kanan Malhotra and Chahat Khanna. It all started when few days back the Chahat denied the romantic relation between them, while the Kanan claimed that he is indeed dating her.

However now it is proved out to be mere misunderstanding as Chahat was putting efforts to hide their relation while she didn’t knew that Kanan has already discussed it in public.

This mismatch between their views led to lots of confusion and speculation regarding the exact status of their relationship. However, now Chahat has decided to come clean and shared with us, “Yes, we are together since October 2010.”

We then asked why she gave a different version earlier. “I am a private person and did not want to make my relationship status public. I sometimes feel that the media knows more about me than me.” The couple had met at the mock shoot of Apno Ke Liye Geeta Ka Dharamyudh on Zee TV, and Kanan later went on to do the show. “We kept on meeting since then,” she smiled.

She also confirmed what Kanan had earlier said to us about their impending marriage, “Yes, we are planning to tie the knot by the year end.”

Well, we are glad that the confusion has ended and we wish both of them a happy life ahead!!!

No comments: