glSuzSRaSGMPB_Gxc_09Koo7g6M TOTAL WORLD ENTERTAINMENT: Marriage can wait for now, avers Kareena Kapoor

total world entertainment fan page

Friday 27 April 2012

Marriage can wait for now, avers Kareena Kapoor

Marriage can wait for now, avers Kareena Kapoor!

Marriage can wait for now, avers Kareena Kapoor
 Kareena Kapoor being the numero uno of Bollywood is presently the most demandable actress in the tinsel town and it is expected that with her upcoming film Heroine will cross all the benchmarks previously set by her.

While Kareena's last few films like Bodyguard and Ra.One touched the 100 crore marks, the actress is now banking hopes on her film with Madhur Bhandarkar to witness this feat come alive once more.

Talking about her film Heroine, Kareena accepts that it was not easy for her to gain the confidence to step into this challenging role. She says, "There can be no bigger joy than seeing your film become a `100 crore hit'. It's given me the courage to get into Heroine. Every director has his own method and I love Madhur's because I'm like that too.

I'm eating, doing yoga, chatting with my staff and suddenly breaking into an emotional scene. To be honest, I am having a blast working with Madhur."

Bebo is so much occupied with the film right now that it is better you don’t ask her about her marriage plans as the diva thinks that marriage is something that can definitely wait."I am on a dream run. I have Madhur Bhandarkar's Heroine and Sanjay Leela Bhansali's next, all I can say is that marriage can wait for now."

Now, it has to be seen till when the beauty will keep on delaying her marriage!

No comments: