glSuzSRaSGMPB_Gxc_09Koo7g6M TOTAL WORLD ENTERTAINMENT: Sonakshi Sinha's cousin to make her debut in the tinsel town

total world entertainment fan page

Saturday 28 April 2012

Sonakshi Sinha's cousin to make her debut in the tinsel town

Sonakshi Sinha's cousin to make her debut in the tinsel town!
Sonakshi Sinha's cousin to make her debut in the tinsel town
After watching Parineeti Chopra’s lively performance in Ladies V/s Ricky Bahl, everyone jumped into conclusion that the girl is set to give tough competition to her cousin sister Priyanka Chopra, who is currently considered as the most talented actress in the industry.

And as if the competition between these two siblings was not enough, actor Sonakshi Sinha has also got competition from elder cousin sister Bhavna Ruparel.

Bhavna is going to make her lead debut in a film titled Chalo Pichchur Banate Hai. Directed by Pritish Chakraborty, Bhavna is paired opposite Rahil Tandon in the film, which Bhavna says is, a film within a film.

Talking about how she bagged the role Bhavna says, "It was through Facebook that I got this offer. I went for auditioning and got selected. This was the first ever offer for a full-fledged acting debut that I received. I liked the script and my role and hence I gave my nod."

As a matter of fact, Bhavna is not completely new to the industry; she has earlier done cameo roles in a few films and has also done a few ads. "Earlier I have acted in few movies like Na Tum Jano Na Hum where I played Esha Deol's sister and then in Joggers Park as the niece. I did a music video of Pehla Nasha," Bhavna added.

Well, we guess Sonakshi needs to be cautious now!

No comments: