glSuzSRaSGMPB_Gxc_09Koo7g6M TOTAL WORLD ENTERTAINMENT: I don't believe in this typecast of item girl, states Nathalia Kaur

total world entertainment fan page

Saturday 21 April 2012

I don't believe in this typecast of item girl, states Nathalia Kaur

I don't believe in this typecast of item girl, states Nathalia Kaur!

I don't believe in this typecast of item girl, states Nathalia Kaur
Brazilian model Nathalia Kaur has became a known name even before she makes it big in Bollywood (pun intended)!  She instantly garnered many eyeballs after the revelation about her doing an item number in Ram Gopal Varma’s Department was made.

She’s got the oomph, moves, and the face to be tagged as one of the hottest item girls in Bollywood! However, Nathalia feels she has more to herself than just being an item girl!

While promoting Department, Nathalia Kaur said: “I don’t believe in this typecast of item girl, I don’t think it does exist because it takes a lot more than be beautiful or know how to dance! You got to have a lot of more skills to be there!” Well, she has made her point pretty clear!

Nathalia also said that she doesn’t mind debuting in Bollywood with an item number: “I am an actor… This is just a way to introducing me to Bollywood… This is a very important song and a very important part of the film, so we thought it would be nice for me and my career, using this song as a bridge to introduce me into the market.”

Moral of the story is: do not call Nathalia Kaur an item girl, call her an item girl, who might be even seen doing some acting! Wink.

No comments: