glSuzSRaSGMPB_Gxc_09Koo7g6M TOTAL WORLD ENTERTAINMENT: kya hua tera wada gaining trp on sony tv

total world entertainment fan page

Tuesday 17 April 2012

kya hua tera wada gaining trp on sony tv

Mouli Ganguly asserts she hasn't got her lip surgery done!

kya hua tera wada gaining trp on sony tv
 It’s after a long hiatus that TV actress Mouli Ganguly has made a comeback playing the urban chic Anushka in Balaji Telefilms’ Kyaa Hua Tera Vaada aired on Sony Entertainment Television.

Undoubtedly, her looks and unblemished acting skills are helping her win appreciation from all ends but from quite a few days people have been talking about her lips and cheeks looking different. It is believed that Mouli has undergone the knife to get the lips’ job done in order to justify her character as Anushka, who plays the other woman in Pradeep’s (Pawan Shankar) life.  

However, Mouli rubbished this news and stated, “O God! Many people have come up to me and asked just the same question. But neither have I gone under the knife nor have I taken any injection to look beautiful.” She further added, “I have lost a lot of weight and more so from my face. I also had water retention problem, which is now under control. Probably without the fat on my face, my lips look more prominent. But I have not done any kind of surgery. It’s just the weight loss and nothing else has changed in me. I am the same as I was before”.

The dusky beauty ended up saying that she doesn’t believe in such beauty enhancing ways and will never opt for one.

Well, we have no other choice but trust you Mouli!

No comments: