glSuzSRaSGMPB_Gxc_09Koo7g6M TOTAL WORLD ENTERTAINMENT: There's lots of chemistry between me and Sky, reveals Pooja Bedi

total world entertainment fan page

Friday 20 April 2012

There's lots of chemistry between me and Sky, reveals Pooja Bedi

There's lots of chemistry between me and Sky, reveals Pooja Bedi!

There's lots of chemistry between me and Sky, reveals Pooja Bedi
There have been whispers even during their stay in Bigg Boss 5 house that something fishy is really going on between Akashdeep Sehgal and Pooja Bedi.

Later as soon as they came out, the duo was often spotted cuddling at various occasions though both maintained their good friend’s status but denied anything more than that. So, to make things clearer sources just caught Pooja for a chat on her relationship with Sky. And this time Pooja did spill the beans as she said, "We're like the best friends on the whole planet," said Pooja initially.

But there's certainly more to the friendship, source told her, and Pooja didn't deny the possibility, when she said, "I adore him... There's lots of chemistry between us, we hug, we indulge each other, but there are things that I'm scared about. Having been divorced, and having two kids and having been through a few committed relationships, I am being a bit more cautious and taking things one thing at a time now.

I am cautious and guarded about certain things and Sky is the most wonderful person. I'm apprehensive, I'm a mom, and my decisions will affect my children, so I want to give this as much time as it needs. I love spending time with him, there's nothing that's his or mine, it's ours. If it's going to be a long term thing, then why do I need to rush into anything?"

Well Pooja, we wish you find your true love in Sky!

No comments: