glSuzSRaSGMPB_Gxc_09Koo7g6M TOTAL WORLD ENTERTAINMENT: I feel happy to be doing an emotional drama, reveals Vishal Gandhi

total world entertainment fan page

Saturday 21 April 2012

I feel happy to be doing an emotional drama, reveals Vishal Gandhi

I feel happy to be doing an emotional drama, reveals Vishal Gandhi!

I feel happy to be doing an emotional drama, reveals Vishal Gandhi
Actor Vishal Gandhi became a known name with his portrayal as Kabir in Pyaar Ki Yeh Ek Kahaani, and now he is set to make a comeback in the new soap Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyaar Hum.

Last he played servant (who's actually a business tycoon) in Bandhan - Saat Janmon Ka and then a college student in Pyaar Ki Yeh Ek Kahaani. Both were different kind of roles and he feels really happy about it.

Talking about his new show, he says, "I feel happy to be doing an emotional drama again, something I enjoy doing the most." About his previous ventures, this 29-year-old actor avers, "I was a child actor - acted in film Ekka Raja Rani. Later I did various commercials and modeling assignments. But I never planned a career in acting."

Meanwhile now he is looking forward to doing films. At the same time he considers that it's good to be with television before getting into movies as one get chances to learn from mistakes. Movies, on the other hand he believes are one time opportunity. "If you click you're there else you never know."

We can’t agree more with you Vishal!

No comments: