glSuzSRaSGMPB_Gxc_09Koo7g6M TOTAL WORLD ENTERTAINMENT: Nandish Sandhu will not be a part of Jai Mehta's next on Zee TV

total world entertainment fan page

Saturday 21 April 2012

Nandish Sandhu will not be a part of Jai Mehta's next on Zee TV

Nandish Sandhu will not be a part of Jai Mehta's next on Zee TV!

Nandish Sandhu will not be a part of Jai Mehta's next on Zee TV
Just a day before we had updated you about Imagine TV’s Chandragupta Maurya fame Ashish Sharma joining the cast of Jai Mehta’s next featuring Nandish Sandhu and Sukirti Khandpal in lead.

And now here comes a blow for all Nandish fans as the latest update states that he won’t be seen in the show to be aired on Zee TV. Popular as Veer from Colors’ Uttaran, Nandish was all set to do the show which was based on Akshay-Katrina starrer Namaste London.

Wondering as to what made him quit the show? Well, hear it straight from the horse’s mouth, “Yes, I am not doing the show. I am suffering from Kidney stone and as a result it pains a lot. The show is huge in terms of scale and initial episodes have to be shot in London. With my current condition, I don't want to take up the project and then not be able to deliver my 100 per cent. My doctors are in Mumbai and they have advised me to not to do it. So, I requested the production house."

That’s really sad Nandish and we all wish you a speedy recovery! Hope to see you back on screen soon!

No comments: